The purpose of this assignment is to demonstrate progress in compiling research and to indicate a methodology for organizing research sources.
Recommended: Before you begin, review chapters 4 â€“ 6 in A Pocket Style Manual (APA).
Include the following in your annotated bibliography:
- APA citations and annotations for four (4) sources you deem relevant to your problem statement (thesis).
For each source:
- Cite the source in proper APA format. The citations should be organized in alphabetical order by author as in an APA References page.
- Follow with a brief annotation that summarizes the source (approximately 3 â€“ 5 sentences). You may quote from the source, but do not copy and paste from the abstract.
- In 1 or 2 sentences, explain and evaluate the sourceâ€™s relevance and significance to your hypothesis. Does this support or discredit your hypothesis?
- Use an academic tone and style.