Key Assignment Draft
You have learned about Rosaâ€™s Pastries and Rosaâ€™s current situation. In addition, you have conducted research and explored social media and mobility marketing. You have applied your research to Rosaâ€™s business and made some preliminary recommendations. It is now time to compile the information that you have learned and complete a marketing plan.
Prepare an integrated promotional plan that includes Rosaâ€™s traditional media and new media as well as social media Web sites and a mobility app. The integrated promotional plan should include the following:
- Provide 3 or more clearly stated promotional objectives.
- Provide 1 interactive advertisement that Rosa can run on a social media Web site. Include a picture, image, slogan, or other graphic along with the promotional text.
- Include a description of at least 1 mobility app for Rosaâ€™s Pastries.
- Write a brief summary of at least 3 topics that Rosa might write about if she chooses to use a blog on her Internet Web site.
- Create a promotional calendar by month for one year that includes traditional and new media.
- Formulate a projected budget by month for one year.
Add this section to your draft of the marketing plan. Then, compile the marketing plan as shown below.
Organize the completed sections of the marketing plan. Rosa is look forward to reading your first draft of the marketing plan. The promotional plan should be 2,000â€“3,000 words. Make certain that you add section headers so that Rosa can quickly find information within the plan. Based on the information gathered in Phases 1â€“3, organize the plan as follows:
- Title page
- Executive summary
- Overview of the company
- Strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) analysis
- Customer analysis
- Promotional plan
- Reference page