https://nursingeducatorshelp.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/nursingeducatorshelp-300x108.png 0 0 Joseph https://nursingeducatorshelp.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/nursingeducatorshelp-300x108.png Joseph2021-03-01 16:33:092021-03-01 16:33:09be a poet 1
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
be a poet 1
The purpose of this activity is to apply the information learned in this unit to writing a poem and being a poet.
- Choose a topic that is important to you, and write a poem about it. Here are some possible ideas, but the topic is open:
- A tripâ€”short, long, real, or imaginary
- An object with special meaning
- A person loved or lost
- A pet
- A dream that meant something significant to you
- A special place
- A funny experience that shines light on life
- A photographâ€”old, new, or significant for some reason
- A song that a poem incorporates in a meaningful way
- Consider the following as you craft your poem: think of your reader (thank you, Billy Collins), and also some of the tools that make us experience a poem on various levels (thank you, New Critics). Show off what you have learned about poetic elements.
- Embed a “big idea” or theme in your poem. In other words, it should have a point to make that is supported by the tools of poetry.
- Post your poem