InstructionsRead the Cirque case study. After reading the case, complete your answers to the following questions and upload your answers below by Monday at 8 AM for the week following the week during which the case was assignedGradingEach question is worth 4 points. Each answer must: (1) articulate a position to the question, (2) support that position with evidence from the case (including quotes or references to the text), (3) be clearly written, and (4) demonstrate a critical analysis of the case. If any of these elements is missing from the answer, a 0.5 point deduction will be taken for that question. Each case has 5 questions, resulting in 20 possible points for each case study.This is an individual assignment – you are not to work with anyone else on this, nor use any online forums or resources to answer. Answer on your own with supporting evidence from the case. After you submit, you will receive a “SafeAssign” score – this is a score that is evidence of your answer overlapping with another student. A high score is evidence that you did not work on your own on this assignment and you will receive a zero for this assignment.
1. Describe how the touring show life cycle is supported by
2. What was the level of IT alignment at Cirque du Soleil in 2008?
3. What was the level of tension between the business needs and IT capacity?
4. What are the key requirements, in terms of IT architecture, of the support provided by IT at Cirque du Soleil?
5. What one concept from the book or lecture did you find applicable to this case?