Due at the end of Week 9 (not eligible for late policy unless an approved documented exception provided).
Follow the link below to the OneDrive folder titled “Week 9.”
Your Professional Experience assignment is to develop a promotional message. This can be an email, letter, info graphic, image,
or any other relevant material that answers why should students take a Professional Communications course.
Name your file like this: Your_Name_Wk9_Promotion.
Upload the finished promotional message to the â€œWeek 9â€ folder (choose â€œUploadâ€ from the OneDrive webpage). Finally, submit the file to Blackboard with the Professional Experience #5 link in Week 9.
1. In order to receive credit for completing this task you must:
- Create a self-contained one-page document
- Upload it to the OneDrive folder
- Effectively answer the presented question
- Submit the file to Blackboardâ€™s Professional Experience #5 link.
This is a pass/fail assignment. All elements must be completed (simulating the workplace where incomplete work is unacceptable) for credit. You cannot receive partial credit.
2. The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Plan, create, and evaluate professional documents.
- Write clearly, coherently, and persuasively using proper grammar, mechanics, and formatting appropriate to the situation.
- Deliver professional information to various audiences using appropriate tone, style, and format.
- Learn communication fundamentals and execute various professional tasks in a collaborative manner.
- Analyze professional communication examples to assist in revision.