New Product Development
- Think of a new product you recently purchased or used, or an ad for a new product.
- Share with the class this new product idea; in addition to describing this new item indicate whether this new product is either additions to existing product lines or improvements or revisions of existing products.
- Do you believe your new product will be among the few new product ideas that are truly successful?
- Why or why not?
Suggestion: if you can find a link to your product online, include the link in your response so your classmates can view the product you are reviewing.
The Supreme Court
The United States Supreme Court is the final arbiter of what the Constitution allows.
- Find a Supreme Court case that deals with a constitutional issue (either pending or already decided).
- Briefly describe the issue. Do you agree with the Courtâ€™s decision (or if it hasnâ€™t been decided how do you think the case should be decided)? Why or why not?