https://nursingeducatorshelp.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/nursingeducatorshelp-300x108.png 0 0 Joseph https://nursingeducatorshelp.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/nursingeducatorshelp-300x108.png Joseph2023-04-12 09:33:552023-04-12 09:33:55Creating-Visuals-from-Data-homework-help
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Create at least four visuals using your data.
- Visuals must include a frequency table and a visual where central tendency and outliers can be seen (a histogram or a box and whisker plot). If you have outliers, make sure you create 1 visual with the outlier(s) and one without the outlier(s).
- Two visuals must be pie charts: One pie chart for every independent and dependent variable combination, each including percentages and showing calculations (required).
Hints for Making an Effective Graph/Map:
- Decide why you are making graph/map from this data.
- Decide the type of graph/map you are making.
- Decide on a title and consider the “W’s” (who, what, why, where and when).
- Put in a legend (if applicable)
- Put in a descriptive x-axis label (if applicable).
- Put in a descriptive y-axis label (if applicable).
- Put in scale (if applicable).
Cite the source of the data using APA format.
Submit your visuals in either an ExcelÂ® file or a Word document.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Attached is the topic selection which is needed to complete this assignment along with data attached needed