Read the following case study (linked below and also available through ProQuest).
Czosseck, C., Ottis, R., & TalihÃ¤, A. (2011, July). Estonia after the 2007 cyber attacks: Legal, strategic and organisational changes in cyber security. European Conference on Information Warfare and Security, 57-IX.
Answer the following questions:
- What strategic recommendations would you make?
- What operational security aspects should be considered so as to prevent such attacks in the future?
- What sort of an encryption policy, if any, would have helped in this situation?
- An introduction and conclusion should be include a summary of the case.
- You need to provide deep analysis all over your work with supporting sentences.
- Your paper should be 4-5 pages in length, not including the title or reference pages.
- Be sure to provide citations at minimum of 3 credible resources from your readings and additional research to support your statements.
- Your paper must follow the academic writing standards and APA style guidelines, as appropriate.
- You are strongly encouraged to submit all assignments to the Turnitin Originality Check prior to submitting them to your instructor for grading. 20% is the maximum allowed similarity.