Developing a distributed system can be complex. There are usually many components that must be acquired or developed, and each area of the system must communicate with other parts of the system. It is important to understand the major tasks involved and create a plan for the development of the system.
For this assignment, you will develop a project plan which includes detailed level tasks, duration of each task creating an overall project timeline and identify the resources needed to complete the project. You will also modify your consultantâ€™s analysis report to address any new issues you discover.
The following are the project deliverables:
- Update the Consultantâ€™s Analysis Report document title page with a new date and project name.
- Update the previously completed sections based on your instructor’s feedback.
- Include the following new content:
- List the resources required for the project including personnel, hardware, software, and any other resources necessary to complete the development of the project.
- The personnel resources should be categorized by job function.
- Resources must be assigned to each detailed level task.
- Costs should be assigned to all resources.
- Identify the major deliverables/tasks for the project.
- Determine the detailed tasks necessary to complete each deliverable/major task.
- Determine the duration of each detailed level task to build a complete project plan which will include the overall timeline and duration of the project.