Assignment 3: Paragraph Writingâ€”Greatest Success: Final Submission
In this assignment you will add adverbs, adjectives, and pronouns and identify them in your final draft. In addition, using the information from Modules 1â€“4 and suggestions you have received from your instructor( Attached below), you will revise your paragraph for your final submission.
For your final submission, include the following in your paragraph:
- At least two different pronouns that correctly agree with their respective antecedents in gender and number. Identify the pronouns in the paragraph by putting them in italics.
- Four adjectives or adverbs that enhance the descriptions in your paragraph. You should have already incorporated these words into your paragraph for the M3: Assignment 3 discussion posting. Identify the descriptive words by placing them in bold.
Example: My piano teacherâ€™s words were harsh. However, as I climbed the stairs with shaking legs, I thought about what she really meant.
Your final draft should also follow these standards:
- All sentences should conform to conventions of Standard English grammar.
- Sentences are well formed and are complete without any run-ons or fragments.
- Verb forms are appropriately used.
- The paragraph contains 150â€“200 words.