https://nursingeducatorshelp.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/nursingeducatorshelp-300x108.png 0 0 Joseph https://nursingeducatorshelp.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/nursingeducatorshelp-300x108.png Joseph2021-02-27 14:33:062021-02-27 14:33:06exercise 11
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
attached is the exercise and my draft so you can answer .
no plagiarism no spilling and grammar mistakes
- This exercise prompts you to brainstorm about the contents of the evidence-based social program (A) or the applied research project (B) that you will describe in the proposal section of your research paper (to be added in the third draft).
- Completing it should help you identify areas of your proposal that need further reflection and give you ideas about good questions to ask at the guest panel on Thursday (3/22).
- Select either A or B below and answer the questions in as much detail as possible. Type your responses below each prompt.
- Evidence-Based Social Program. Be sure to cite evidence supporting the elements of your program, where relevant.
- What is the specific purpose of your program?
- Who will program serve? How will it be advertised?
- What will the program consist of? What will the participants do?
- What are the ethical issues that surface when trying to realize a social program like the one you are proposing? How will you address these ethical issues?
- Who will lead/implement your program? What training will they require? How will this training be provided?
- How will the program be funded?
- How will the program be assessed for effectiveness in addressing your social problem?
- What are the strengths and limitations of your proposed program?
- Which areas of the program are in need of the most reflection and development?
- Applied Research Project. Be sure to cite evidence supporting the elements of your project, where relevant.
- What is the specific purpose of your proposed study?
- Who will the participants be? How many will there be? How will they be recruited?
- Describe the study design, the materials necessary to conduct the study, and the study procedure. Be sure to use valid and reliable (well-established) measures where possible.
- What are the ethical issues that surface when trying to conduct a research project like the one you are proposing? How will you address these ethical issues?
- Describe how the data will be analyzed and the anticipated results.
- Describe how the results will be disseminated and how they will be used to address your social problem.
- What are the strengths and limitations of your proposed study.
- Which areas of your proposed study are in need of the most reflection and development?