A Project Management Plan has many components. Some aspects of the plan are introduced in future courses in the Project Management Certificate program. For the purpose of this assignment, include only the elements of the Project Management Plan discussed in this course and the preceding course in the Project Management Certificate program.
Create a Project Management Plan in which you include the following:
- The WBS created (from Week 2)
- The activities defined (from Week 2)
- The sequenced activity chart or diagram (from Week 2)
- A human resource plan (from Week 3)
- A Communication Management Plan (from Week 4)
Develop a 700- to 1,050-word Risk Management Plan in which you include the following:
- Potential risks for the project and for the portfolio to which the project belongs
- Likelihood and impact analysis of the identified risks
- A plan for managing responses to portfolio and project risks
Write a 350- to 525-word Project Control Plan in which you briefly discuss control mechanisms for this project.
Create a 175- to 350-word introduction and executive summary for the plan, and place them at the beginning of your completed Project Management Plan.
Format your project plan consistent with APA guidelines.