1. CHANGE MANAGEMENT: Prepares employees for change by establishing and maintaining continuous dialogue with employees; communicates change to employees and reassures them during the transition from present to future state.
2. COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Organizes and expresses thoughts and information in a clear and concise manner while tailoring the message to the audience; engages in active listening; is aware of the impact of nonverbal cues on the message being delivered; takes into account the feelings and motivation of others when delivering a message.
3. EMPLOYEE FOCUS: Establishes a positive and safe work environment conducive to increasing productivity through treating employees with dignity and respect; defines the roles of employees and clarifies their responsibilities for the success of the organization; provides employees with the tools and support they need to accomplish their goals.
4. FUNCTIONAL ADMINISTRATION: Completes administrative tasks; generates and analyzes daily reports to ensure appropriate documentation of operations.
5. OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT: Manages the operation through the use of operational plans developed to drive work unit and organizational performance; addresses labor relations issues and applies knowledge of local and national agreements to solve workplace conflicts; analyzes data on a regular basis to determine if adjustments to current operations are necessary to achieve goals.
6. PERSONAL ACUMEN: Adapts to changes in the business environment; demonstrates trustworthiness and initiative to accomplish work unit and organizational goals and objectives.
7. KNOWLEDGE OF PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENT systems and standards, and customer satisfaction indicators, as they relate to customer service operations.
8. WORK UNIT PLANNING: Determines priorities of the work unit on a daily and weekly basis; identifies resources (employees and capital) needed to accomplish goals and allocates resources as allowed to support the priorities and goals established for the work unit and organization as a whole.