PLEASE SEE PDF FOR FULL QUESTION
1. Use the Java selection constructs (if and if else).
2. Use the Java iteration constructs (while, do, for).
3. Use Boolean variables and expressions to control iterations.
4. Use arrays or ArrayList for storing objects.
5. Proper design techniques.
Your job is to implement a simple amusement park information system that
keeps track of admission tickets and merchandise in the gift shop. The
information system consists of three classes including a class to model tickets, a
class to model gift shop merchandise, the amusement park, and the amusement
park tester. The gift shop supports access to specific merchandise in the parkâ€™s
gift shop and to purchase the merchandise or to order new merchandise for the
gift shop. The UML diagram for each class (except the tester class) is given