As a final review, polish your philosophy of nursing based on your newly acquired knowledge.
Also, write a summary reflection answering the following questions based on the readings and discussions throughout the course:
- As an art and a science, how has your personal nursing philosophy unfolded?
- Have there been ideas that have challenged your personal values or assumptions?
- Have there been ideas that have caused you personal conflict and may lead to deconstructing those dispositions in a critical manner?
- What actions have you taken that illustrate your personal nursing philosophy?
- Describe your own definition of the concepts involving the meta-paradigm of nursing.
- Has your first written philosophy of nursing changed? In what ways?
Your paper that includes both your philosophy and reflection together should be 2â€“3 pages in length, in APA format, typed in Times New Roman with 12-point font, and double-spaced with 1″ margins. If outside sources are used, they must be cited appropriately.