1) **********complet format (Literature Evaluation Table)
2)********** It will be verified by Turnitin and SafeAssign
3) References not older than 5 years
The first step of the evidence-based practice process is to evaluate a nursing practice environment to identify a nursing problem in the clinical area. When a nursing problem is discovered, the nurse researcher develops a clinical guiding question to address that nursing practice problem.
1) you will create a clinical guiding question know as a PICOT question.
The PICOT question must be relevant to a nursing practice problem.
2) To support your PICOT question, identify six supporting peer-revised research articles.
The PICOT question and six peer-reviewed research articles you choose will be utilized for subsequent assignments.
Use the “Literature Evaluation Table” to complete this assignment.
1) Select a nursing practice problem of interest to use as the focus of your research.
a) Start with the patient population and identify a clinical problem or issue that arises from the patient population. In 200 minimum words, provide a summary of the clinical issue.
2) Following the PICOT format, write a PICOT question in your selected nursing practice problem area of interest. The PICOT question should be applicable to your proposed capstone project (the project students must complete during their final course in the RN-BSN program of study).
3) The PICOT question will provide a framework for your capstone project.
4) Conduct a literature search to locate six research articles focused on your selected nursing practice problem of interest. This literature search should include three quantitative and three qualitative peer-reviewed research articles to support your nursing practice problem.