Review the case study located below and write a 3- to 5-page paper (excluding title and reference pages) analyzing the public health preparedness issues encountered and the lessons learned. Include the following information in your paper from the case study, course reading, and additional research:
- A summary of the crisis event
- A public health issues created by the event
- The healthcare agencies involved in the event
- Lessons learned
- A detailed plan on the steps you would take as a public health leader to fill in the gaps to make the preparedness process more effective for any future crisis event(s).
- Conclude with information on the preparedness process and plan that should be in place in all communities, and the steps you would take as a public health leader to ensure all public health agencies are prepared for crises events.