question and problem sets 16
- Ch. 5 Problems 3 and 4 MicrosoftÂ® ExcelÂ® Templates
- Ch. 8 Problem 6 MicrosoftÂ® ExcelÂ® Template
- Fundamentals of Corporate Finance, Ch. 6: Discounted Cash Flow Valuation
- Fundamentals of Corporate Finance, Ch. 8: Stock Valuation
- Fundamentals of Corporate Finance, Ch. 7: Interest Rates and Bond Valuation
- Fundamentals of Corporate Finance, Ch. 5: Introduction to Valuation: The Time Value of Money
Purpose of Assignment
Students should be able to calculate time value of money problems including solving for; present value, future value, rate and payment, determine the value and yield of corporate bonds, and use the dividend discount model to calculate the value and expected return of a common stock.
Resources: Tutorial help on ExcelÂ® and Word functions can be found on the MicrosoftÂ® Office website. There are also additional tutorials via the web that offer support for office products.
Complete the following Questions and Problems from each chapter as indicated.
Show all work and analysis.
Prepare in MicrosoftÂ® ExcelÂ® or Word.
- Ch. 5: Questions 3 & 4 (Question and Problems section): MicrosoftÂ® ExcelÂ® templates provided for Problems 3 and 4
- Ch. 6: Questions 2 & 20 (Questions and Problems section)
- Ch. 7: Questions 3 &11 (Questions and Problems section)
- Ch. 8: Questions 1 & 6 (Questions and Problems section): MicrosoftÂ® ExcelÂ® template provided for Problem 6
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines if submitting in MicrosoftÂ® Word