stormy daniels interview analysis
Watch the following video from the recent “60 Minutes” interview between Stormy Daniels and Anderson Cooper.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/stormy-daniels-describes-her-alleged-affair-with-donald-trump-60-minutes-interview/ (Links to an external site.)
In a Word file (.doc), answer the following questions:
1. What did you notice about the tone of the interview?
2. What types of questions (open- or closed-ended) did Cooper tend to ask more in this segment?
3. Does Cooper asks questions that provide revealing or engaging answers from Daniels?
4. How forthcoming is Daniels in this interview?
5. Does the interview have a strong theme or do the questions wander a lot?
6. What, if anything, might a reporter do differently in this situation?
7. Are there any questions you believe should not have been asked? On the flip side, are there questions, you think should have been asked?