Purpose of Assignment
For this assignment, the student will identify and interview someone they know who is in a management role. This allows the student to integrate the experience of real world managers with their own insights into planning and strategy. The assignment also reinforces the importance of contingency planning.
( The person I know is a Starbuks manager in Houston, TX)
Interview someone you know who is in a management role. This can be at your current place of employment or someone you know personally working in a managerial role.
(See attached file to use the interview form and answer each questions)
Prepare a 1,050-word discussion of the interview:
- Discuss what you discovered about contingency planning.
- Discuss how creativity and critical thinking relate to contingency planning.
- Explain how you might integrate creativity into your own planning process.
- Discuss what you learned about creativity and its relationship to the decision-making process.
- Identify the key steps that might require a contingency plan.
Format the assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
Use in-text citations according to the references used.
list references in the reference page
use headlines and headers for all questions asked above.
See attached file