Anti-discrimination Laws Related to Employment
Your supervisor has placed you in charge of hiring a new, full-time administrative assistant for your department.
- Prepare an advertisement for that position that complies with federal law. This advertisement must be detailed. The minimum length of your job description must be 300 words (approximately three-fourths of a page). You can make up the job details but must include the following:
- A job description.
- A description of the job duties.
- A description of the minimum qualifications.
- Prepare 10 illegal questions that must not be asked. For each question, be sure to justify your reasoning.
- Prepare 10 legal questions that may be asked during the interview. For each question, be sure to justify each question.