Please defend the truth (agreement) of the following statement:
â€œIt is better to be a leader than a follower.â€
- At least 150 words or more.
- Third person writing is required. Third person means that there are no words such as â€œI, me, my, we, or usâ€ (first person writing), nor is there use of â€œyou or yourâ€ (second person writing). If uncertain how to write in the third person, view this link: http://www.quickanddirtytips.com/education/grammar/first-second-and-third-person.
- Contractions are not used in business writing, so do not use them.
- Paraphrase and do not use direct quotation marks. Paraphrase means you do not use more than four consecutive words from a source document, but put a passage from a source document into your own words and attribute the passage to the source document. Not using direct quotation marks means that there should be no passages with quotation marks and instead the source material is paraphrased as stated above. Provide the page or paragraph number when using in-text citations. Note that a reference within a reference list cannot exist without an associated in-text citation and vice versa.
- You may not use books as source material.