PLEASE SEPARATE EACH ASSIGNMENT
On page 586, analyze the Strategic Planning at Branch-Smith Printing Division. What are some of the unique features associated to their Strategic Planning? Identify situations in which you had to strategically plan within your organization or place of employment.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 700 â€“ 1,000 words using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1â€ margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.
A detailed explanation of how to cite a source using APA can be found here (link).
A well-developed resume remains an essential element of successfully obtaining a job.
This is a multi-part assignment.
Part 1: Conduct resarch and write a 1 page paper. Instructions include:
- Online Job Search â€“ Conduct an online job search and identify a position you might be interested in applying for.
- In your paper, discuss your online search and how you went about finding the position.
- Also, describe the job and how your background matches the requirements of the position. (Minimum length of 1 page).
[Notes: If youâ€™re in the military and have no plans of discharging in the near future, focus on a civilian job that you would like to transition into following your military career. If your circumstances do not allow you to work, consider volunteer activities within your community that you would like to be a part of.]
Part 2: Develop and write a 1-2 page resume.
- Write a 1-2 page resume, designed to compete for the position you researched and chose in Part 1 of this assignment.
- Your finished product (research and resume) should be a total of 2-3 pages in length.
Include a title sheet. See rubric below.