Within the Discussion Board area, write 400â€“600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
As you seek information from the community on any observations or critical information that they may have on this missing child investigation, you are assigned to conduct interviews with a special population person (e.g., child, disabled, or elderly). In this case, the neighborhood children who left for school during the morning are your focus. Discuss the following:
- What is your plan for this assignment?
- What are some of the pitfalls to be aware of when interviewing children?
- How will you protect your actions for later testimony at trial?
- APA Format for references.
- The missing child is a girl.