Individuals all possess some form of ethics. In fact, even the most horrible criminals have condemned the actions of others as being unethical/immoral. Throughout your personal and/or professional life, you most likely have been in situations in which unethical decisions were made.
For this assignment, recall a time, personally or professionally, in which you witnessed or partook in an unethical event, decision, etc., and then address the following:
- Discuss how ethics are created and formed, referencing some research or studies that detail how one acquires their ethical composition throughout their life.
- Discuss the most significant influences on oneâ€™s ethical comportment/composition.
- Finally, discuss how the unethical situation that you were involved in was either complicated by, or alleviated by, the ethical standards that you learned throughout your life.
The length and formatting requirements include:
- Three to four pages in length, not including a cover and reference pages. Include a cover page, section headers, an introduction, a conclusion, and a reference page.
- Formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing & APA.
- Cite a minimum of three sources, which should be academic, peer-reviewed scholarly sources to support your positions, claims, and observations. The CSU-Global library is a great place to find these resources.
Review the grading rubric, which is available in the Module 1 folder, for more information on this assignment.