- Nontrivial: The selected project candidate should reflect a real-life project.
- Domain knowledge: You will be applying knowledge of this project to address assignments related to motivating and supporting the human resource component of the project.
- Use word (4000 or more words total )
- Title page
- Course number and name
- Project name
- Your name
- Table of Contents (TOC)
- Use an autogenerated TOC.
- This should be on a separate page.
- This should be a maximum of 3 levels deep.
- Be sure to update the fields of the TOC so that it is up-to-date before submitting your project.
- Section Headings (create each heading on a new page with â€œTBDâ€ as content, except for Week 1)
- Project Outline
- Brief description of the project
- Overall project deliverable
- Material can be taken from approved proposal submitted to instructor, and will serve as the draft for the proposal
- Communication and Leadership Style Assessment
- Select 1 of the links that you researched in this weekâ€™s Discussion Board, and assess your leadership style.
- Project Outline
- Put together a SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats) analysis based on the results of the assessment, listing a minimum of 3 under each category.
- Motivating Project Team Strategy (1,000 words )
- Describe the method that you will use to determine how each team member is motivated. (This can be the assessment tool that you researched in the Discussion Board.)
- Describe the theory that most closely aligns with how you intend to motivate your team.
- Describe which facilitation techniques you will use to have the project team input to the motivation plan and which team-building activities that you plan to implement. Provide a visual example.
- What activities or tasks have you added to the project plan to make sure that this important activity is not overlooked?
- Project Conflict and Stress Identification Process ( 500 words)
- Identify potential sources of conflict within your project.
- Describe how you will determine if they are good or bad conflict.
- Identify potential sources of stress within your project.
- Describe methods that you can employ to reduce stress.
- Consensus Decision Making Process
- Describe what your approach will be to consensus decision making.
- Outline the process that would be used from the initial decision that needs to be made to full decision implementation.
- What are some of the facilitation tools that can be utilized to gain consensus
- Conflict Management Strategy
- Strategies to deal with conflict
- Overall conflict management process
- Conflict mediation process if conflict cannot be resolved internally
- Communications Plan
- Prepare a plan for overall project management communications with project sponsors including frequency and types of reports.
- Prepare a plan for overall project management communications with project stakeholders including frequency and types of reports.
- Prepare a plan for overall project management communications with the project team, both formal and informal.
- Identify any other organization members that you will need to communicate with and how you would approach them, such as those asking for changes.
- Project Leadership Strategy
- Describe a leadership strategy and challenges in terms of the organization as a whole and any politics that may exist.
- Describe a leadership strategy in terms of project team and developing them into a high-performance team.
- Describe a leadership strategy in terms of preparing project stakeholders for the change brought about by the delivery of the selected project.