For some businesses not focused on sustainability, value may be solely determined outside the customerâ€™s focus on green behavior. For example, if the burger tastes good, the customer will buy it. In the case of sustainable products, meaning those products made with effort to be environmentally and socially responsible, sustainability plays a large role in the customersâ€™ decisions to buy, or are central to the companyâ€™s brand.Requirements:
– Identify a Saudi business that may not yet be focused on sustainability, and imagine that they wish to deliver products that are more socially, environmentally, and economically superior.
– Describe the total value proposition from a sustainability perspective.
– In that total value proposition discussion, include a discussion of use values, and nonuse values for the businessâ€™ green products.
– How should the business determine WTP, WTA, or consumer surplus?
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
– Be 4 pages in length, not including the cover or reference pages.
– include introduction and conclusion for the paper
– Formatted according to APA writing guidelines.
– Be sure to use at least 3 current, scholarly references those published within the most recent five-year period and scholarly sources are those from peer-reviewed journals other than the required reading articles above.
– Citing references as appropriate in each paragraph. *** very important***
– Utilize headings to organize the content in your work. *** very important***
– The plagiarism percentage allowed is 20% only, i will be checking it using TurnItIn.