- Define hormone.
- Describe paracrine communication.
- Identify four mechanisms of intercellular communication.
- How could you distinguish between a neural response and an endocrine response on the basis of response time and duration?
- How would the presence of a substance that inhibits the enzyme adenylate cyclase affect the activity of a hormone that produces its cellular effects by way of the second messenger cAMP?
- What primary factor determines each cellâ€™s hormonal sensitivities?
- Identify the two lobes of the pituitary gland.
- If a person were dehydrated, how would the amount of ADH released by the posterior lobe change?
no plagiarism your own words i will be checking if this is plagiarism.